Limited seat for grades 2, 3, and 8
Information & Tours
- Or, Watch the “FLICS Information Night” video to learn more about the FLICS program.
- “Top Ten Answers for Parents about Immersion Education”
- “Reasons to Learn a Foreign Language“
- “Studies Supporting Increased Academic Achievement“
- “Why, How, When, Should My Child Learn a Second Language?”
Admissions Process for 2017/18
- Complete the online application. Only online applications will be considered
- Have the Recommendation Form faxed to (313) 651-2471 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the recommending school/teacher.
- Attend the student testing and interview when scheduled.
- Parents will be informed of admissions outcome (usually the same day).
In the event that there are more applicants for a specific language cluster, a language lottery will take place. Placement will still follow language preferences as indicated on the application.
Ensure all of the paperwork below has been completed and submitted: